This delicious meal will take roughly 10 minutes to prepare and after about 2 hours of slow cooking, you'll be able to enjoy this healthy meal.
You'll need to cook it on high heat for the 2 hours. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked obviously, so if your cock pot is a bit slower than most let it cook for 2.5 hours at least.
The ingredients are:
- You need 1 Whole Chicken
- Some Salt & Pepper
The ingredients to make the sauce - place the following into a blender to make the sauce:
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 x Large Onion (it must be peeled and diced)
- Fresh Ginger (little more than an inch)
- 1 x Handful of Coriander Leaves
- 1 x Table spoon of Tomato Puree
- 1 x Tea spoon Honey
- 1 x Tea spoon of Tumeric
- 1 x Tea spoon of Garlic Puree
- 1 x Tea spoon Cumin
- 1 x Tea spoon of Paprika
- 1 x Tea spoon of Chilli Powder - (about that half if it's very hot)
- 4 x Whole Tomatoes (chop them into chunks)
How to prepare:
You need to place the chicken at the bottom of your crock pot. Cut your chicken into portions, the wings, legs, breast etc....